Using Freading on a Computer
Freading recently changed their login procedure. Even if you already set up an account before, you will need to verify your email address by signing in to the Hill Resource Portal and then create a new password just for Freading that you will use to login from now on.
2. Click the Login Button near the right top of the page
3. Choose verify
4. Login in to the Hill Resource Portal with the first part of your email address and your Hill email password.
6. Fill out the new password form
7. Use your email to verify the account
8. Go back to the https://thehillschool.freading.com/index
9. Click the Sign in Button at the right top side of the page again and sign in with your Hill email and the new Freading password you just created.
10. Browse the books and click download to read!
11. Click the Download Button when you find a book to read
12. Click the Downloaded File from your downloads folder
13. Choose to Authorize your computer without an ID
13. Choose to Authorize This Computer
If you have Adobe Digital Editions on your computer, the book will open in that software. Otherwise you will have to get the software to read the book. You can get it at: Adobe Digital Editions Download